Wednesday 14 April 2010

makeup research ideas

I have always been fascinated with eyes and how powerful then can be so for my shoots it is very important to me that i get this part perfect.
i have found a makeup artist to work alongside me with this, i am going to design the make up for her and explain to her what it is i am doing and what i want and she will give her opinions on my ideas and tell me how they could be made better. i am also going to be bringing her along to my locations to shoot.


these look a little bit Gothic but i think that if they were done a little differently with some colour and detail they would suit my look very well..

i love this and it really fits in with my idea of modern geisha. i think i would make the eye liner a little thicker and add some false eye lashes. i love the colour and would really go with some of the props i have.
i like the idea and the detail on this i may use something similar by using dots to resemble a petal from a lily.
i have bought some eye lashes like these. its very nice but not geisha, i will make some designs and see i can make of it. I'm sure the eyelashes will come in useful for something in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment